woensdag 20 april 2011

What is the Creatour

Since the beginning of this school semester I had a concept in mind for a project. With this project I am chasing my dream and at the same time I can bring my talents and skills with me and help other people with it, because eventually that’s what my study is all about.

I can feel at home everywhere I am, and I love being on the road. Maybe is that the reason why I travel 3 hours to go to Leeuwarden and back every day. My dream is to do a road trip around the world, not knowing in advance where I’m going or what I will experience on the way. Just one big adventure! This is how the concept was born. I want to go on a roadtrip trough Europe and the minor concepting is the perfect place for a project like this.

I am a person who likes to show what I am doing with video and photography. On the road I want to share our experiences, our findings and our adventure with the world.

This whole project is about sharing our knowledge. We as CMD students learn much and very fast about everything on the field of multimedia. After one year most students have the hang of how to design, the basic programming of a website and knowledge about making videos and more. At the moment, I'm in my third year of the study and have been specializing myself in video production. I want to share this knowledge and use it during my trip.

The idea of this project is that we search for people in Europe who wants a multimedia product but don’t have the knowledge, skills or equipment to realize it themselves. The only things we ask back from the clients is a place to sleep, some food and a tank of gasoline.

The website will shortly be available.
Stay tuned!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten